Find a Church or Cleric
The "find" options below are designed to help you find the cleric, parish or church you are looking for quickly and make initial contact. Please see the notations below for the various search options available to you.
You may search for a specific bishop, priest or deacon by last or first name, city/town, or by parish name. Partial entries are helpful if you are unsure of the correct spelling. In most cases a direct email link is available to make contact with the individual;
You may locate a parish or a church, by region, by name, or by community. Partial entries are permitted. You may also search by the parish number in order to see all of the churches in a particular parish. This, however, is an exact field, requiring "#" and a 3-digit parish number. Try #029 for example.
Please note that parishes within the Greater Glace Bay Pastoral Unit (#134) or the Anglican Churches of Pictou County (#137) are listed under either of these two numbers and not by individual parish numbers.
3) by Regions
- Prince Edward Island (all of Prince Edward Island)
- Cape Breton (most of Cape Breton Island)
- Northumbria (Liscomb to Port Hawkesbury)
- Eastern Shore (Lake Echo to Ecum Secum)
- Dartmouth (Dartmouth, Cole Harbour, Westphal)
- Chebucto (Halifax)
- Fort Sackville (Bedford, Sackville, Hammonds Plains, St. Margaret's Bay, Fall River)
- Valley (Windsor to Digby/Weymouth)
- South Shore (Blandford to Yarmouth/Tusket)
- Chignecto (Amherst to Lantz)